KEPT IN THE DARK
Darkness - morning, noon & night. Ideal for media rooms, bedrooms, and wherever naps are taken.
- exclusive materials and colors
- eliminates glare and provides full privacy
- multiple control options: stainless steel chain, cordless, motorized
Classic Vinyl Blackout Roller Shades
These long-lasting, room darkening sun-out roller shades are made of flame retardant vinyl fiberglass and then laminated with another layer of vinyl for extra strength and durability. The white vinyl backing complies with common HOA regulations. (So you don’t see the backing at the top of an exposed roll, we recommend ordering a reverse roll position.) As with all of our window covering products, your satisfaction is 100% guaranteed.
- Products come with 12" of extra fabric to conceal roller.
- Factory deductions: Outside mount: No deductions on headrail. 1-1/4” taken off width of fabric. Inside mount: ¼” deduction off headrail. 1-1/2” taken off width of fabric. (Do not account for factory deductions when measuring for your treatments.)
- Standard roll products with exposed roll appear white over roller, due to white lining on back (except for Cream, which is same color on both sides).
- Scalloped, wave and rounded hems come with decorative fringe and white or black stitching.
- Shades over 73" wide and/or 60" in height will have a horizontal seam. Seam is placed as high as possible on shade so, in most cases, it remains hidden.
- Sorry, this product not eligible for 24-hour hold time. Changes/cancellations are not guaranteed once order is placed.